top of page
You Can Boil Your Pierogies...
1. Make sure the water is boiling.
2. Place frozen pierogies into a boiling water.
3. Boil on high until the pierogies float to the top.
4. Reduce heat to a minimum & continue boiling for
another 30 seconds. Remove and serve with your
...Or You Can Fry Your Pierogies
1. Heat about a cup of oil in the pan on medium/low.
2. Place frozen & dry pierogies gently into a slightly
3. Bring the heat to medium.
4. Fry each side to crispy gold colour .
5. Serve with your favourite topping(s).
*** SERVING IDEAS ***
Top with sour cream with chives or parsley.
Top with fried bacon bits, caramelized onion & mushroom.
Melt cheese on top.
Top with chili, sour cream and green onions.
Serve like nachos by topping with seasoned ground beef, sour cream, cheese, salsa, and olives.
Make lasagna with pierogi layers.
bottom of page